Advanced and Compassionate Orthopedic Care for your pets.
Located at ACCESS – Los Angeles, the Bone & Joint Center, led by Dr. Reunan Guillou, and Dr. Laurent Guiot. offers the forefront of orthopedic care for dogs and cats. Combining our surgeons’ expertise, our cutting-edge resources, and the level of service and care for which ACCESS is known, the Bone & Joint Center is the go-to specialty animal hospital on the West Coast for animal orthopedic treatment and care.
The Bone and Joint Center offers two options for your pet’s orthopedic problems: Repair or Replace.
The ”repair” option focuses on minimally invasive orthopedic surgery, which includes advanced technologies such as intra-operative fluoroscopy and aims at restoring function while decreasing the complications associated with more invasive surgery. This translates into lower complication rates, improved recovery times, and superior outcomes for pets and pet owners.
Some of the “repair” orthopedic surgeries we perform:
- Minimally invasive reduction and internal fixation of a bone fracture with implantable devices
- TPLO (tibial plateau leveling osteotomy) paired with minimally invasive arthroscopic joint exploration to assess and address cranial cruciate ligament ruptures
- Correction of angular limb deformities
- Patellar luxation correction
- Arthroscopic procedures for various joints (elbows, ankles, knees, shoulder, etc.)
- Open and closed reductions of luxated joints
- Maxillofacial fracture repair
- Musculotendinous ligament repair
The “replace” option offers one of the very few comprehensive veterinary total joint replacement programs in the United States. This includes replacement options for many sizes of dogs and cats.
We offer the following total joint replacement procedures:
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Elbow Replacement
- Total Ankle Replacement
What sets us apart:
- Surgeries performed by highly skilled board-certified orthopedic surgeons
- Over 2000 procedures performed
- Expertise in complex surgeries (e.g., joint replacement) and minimally invasive procedures
- Advanced technology – fluoroscopy and CT scan
- 24×7 post-operative care (including ICU) for hospitalized patients recovering from surgeries
Meet our surgeons:
Our surgeons at the Bone and Joint Center are committed to finding the best possible solution for your pet’s orthopedic problems. While there are some commonalities, each case is different, and we use an individualized approach to treat each patient. We invite you to schedule a consultation to discuss your pet’s condition and possible solutions.
To find out more, please do not hesitate to call us at 310-558-6100 or request an appointment