With more than 1,000 veterinary hospitals in Southern California it’s easy to get lost in the crowd.
To help address this challenge, we’re delighted to introduce our guest presenter, Fabian Venter, an award-winning international marketing executive and brand strategist.
Fabian, a relaxed and engaging speaker, has worked closely with us over several years to help grow our brand.
So if you want to stand out from the pack, increase your client volume, and grow your veterinary practice, please join us, where Fabian will discuss topics such as:
- The value of having a unique ‘practice-story’
- Easy ways to produce cost-effective marketing collateral
- Why ‘telling isn’t selling’ on Social Media
- How logos, acronyms, and magazines can hold you back
- The power of your reception area
- Plus other cool tips, guidelines, and ideas
It’s going to be great, so be sure to RSVP and save the date, as we’d love to see you…
A LITTLE ABOUT FABIAN…
Fabian primarily works with start-ups in Silicon Valley, and assists major corporations as a Snr. Partner with SP Consulting out of Washington DC. He’s launched healthcare products in Africa, lectured in China, served as an advisory board member for a Google Lunar XPRIZE team, founded a successful advertising agency, and been Vice-President of Global Marketing for one of the world’s top telecommunication groups… He’ll tell you though, that his toughest role is being a dad to a teenage daughter.
DISCOVER MORE HERE: www.fabianventer.com
We’re expecting a full-house, so select the date and ACCESS location most convenient to you, and please reserve your place at this free CE lecture by contacting Shannon Brown, ACCESS Director of Internal Marketing, at:
Tel: (310) 384-4154
All lecture times are:
Dinner and Introduction: 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Lecture: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, January 30th, 2018
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY
20051 Ventura Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Wednesday, January 31st, 2018
2551 W. 190th St.
Torrance, CA 90504
Thursday, February 1st, 2018
9599 Jefferson Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
* This program is approved by the AAVSB RACE to offer a total of 1.50 CE Credits being available to any one veterinarian: and/or 1.50 Veterinary Technician CE Credits. This RACE approval is for the subject matter categories of: Category Three: Non-Scientific-Practice Management/Professional Development using the delivery method of Seminar/Lecture. This approval is valid in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE; however, participants are responsible for ascertaining each board’s CE requirements. RACE does not “accredit” or “endorse” or “certify” any program or person, nor does RACE approval validate the content of the program.
This CE Lecture is in part, proudly supported by: