Our mission at ACCESS is to provide exceptional specialty veterinary care where pet owners and primary veterinarians have ACCESS to cutting-edge medicine with the best doctors and support staff in a warm, family environment. POSITIONS AVIALABLE:
Veterinary Technician Specialists (VTS) – All locations
Registered Veterinary Technicians (RVT) – All locations
PAID RELOCATION EXPENSES / SIGN-ON BONUS:
Only applicable for certain candidates. (Please inquire)
Travel compensation may be provided to certain applicants. (Please inquire)
– Owned by hands-on veterinarians
– No unnecessary corporate red tape
– Flexible schedules
– Medical and dental for full-time employees
– Fun events
– 401(k) matching program
– Competitive salary and benefits
– Cutting-edge medical equipment and technology
– State-of-the-Art facilities
– Continuing education opportunities
– Supportive marketing team
– In-hospital communication and leadership training
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential job functions, plus roles and responsibilities will be discussed during the selection process. These may include:
- Minimum 5 years direct experience as a veterinary technician (experience in emergency or specialty medicine is a plus).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as mental reasoning and mathematics skills.
- Willingness to learn, be guided, and pursue continuing education opportunities.
- Ability to be confident around animals, showing proper safety and restraint techniques (i.e. dogs, cats, avian, exotics).
- Understand that patient needs and work volume may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job. This position requires special hours including working evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Possess sufficient ambulatory skills in order to perform duties while in the hospital including the ability to manipulate (lift, carry, move) 50 lbs. or more; walk, stoop, kneel, and crouch intermittently, and stand for long periods of time.
An ideal candidate will exemplify our guiding principles of Quality, Integrity, Compassion, and Service. They will have strong communication skills, an energetic attitude, empathy, and enthusiasm for helping both clients and patients. They will be committed to furthering their education, thereby providing the most advanced care to their patients. Additionally, they will excel at collaborating with their co-workers, our referring veterinarians, and our clients.
Our medical departments are well-staffed and equipped to handle a busy and varied caseload. We encourage growth, innovation, and additional training (through in-house RACE approved continuing education courses as well as a competitive conference compensation package). Each specialist is given a full support team including a dedicated assistant and ample technicians to ensure the success of their practice.
ACCESS is currently comprised of emergency/critical care, cardiology, internal medicine, interventional radiology/endoscopy, surgery, nephrology, neurology, urology, and zoological medicine (avian and exotics). Our hospitals share facilities with other independently owned and operated specialty practices allowing for collaboration with specialists in dentistry, dermatology, oncology, and radiation oncology. We practice in a rich and rewarding environment where patient care can be optimized and learning is continuous. This type of collaborative medicine is rare outside of a university setting.
To provide the best care possible, we stay apprised of new innovations, and utilize an extensive array of cutting-edge diagnostic, therapeutic, and monitoring equipment. These include a complete laboratory (CBC/Chemistry/ Criticare Express-Nova/Istat/SCA2000, SnapDx, VetTest), monitoring devices (Cardell Max 12/Telemetry/NIBP/ Invasive BP/telemetry), digital radiography, color flow Doppler ultrasound (GE Logiq S7, P6, Sonoscape portable ultrasound and Phillips CX50 cardiac ultrasound), OEC 9800 & 9900 fluoroscopy with neuro vascular package, 16 slice helical CT, and 1.5T MRI. We have pulmonetics critical care ventilator at each hospital. We are also equipped with complete endoscopic, laparoscopic, and thoracoscopic instrumentation. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new therapies.
Please email your CV and with a brief introduction that helps us get a sense of why you want to work with ACCESS, how you think, and what you care about.
RVT – Email to: email@example.com
VTS – Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
ACCESS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
By submitting an application, you certify that the facts contained in your application are true and complete to the best of your knowledge. If you are employed, false statements on your application will be grounds for termination.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.